The European Medical Association will be hosting their second annual conference at Acute & General Medicine, 20-21 November 2018 at Excel, London. Acute & General Medicine is Europe’s long-standing must-attend cross-specialty clinical conference for hospital doctors:
- Acute & General Medicine offers the highest quality yet affordable CPD accredited clinical training available in the UK and across Europe.
- Discover the latest clinical knowledge to be able to treat patients with complex medical conditions.
- Encourage global referrals by meeting with doctors from across the world.
- Broaden your career opportunities my attending clinical leadership sessions and meeting with NHS Trusts who will be exhibiting.
Conference pass includes:
- Access to 15 clinical streams covering all of the core clinical specialty areas.
- The opportunity to combine seminars with hands-on training workshops focusing on difficult airways, Non-Invasive Ventilation and Ultrasound.
- Unlimited networking opportunities on the exhibition floor where suppliers will be showcasing the latest innovations in secondary care.
For further information see http://www.agmconference.co.uk/